Kindly note, online applications for Early Years (Nursery, Pre-Kinder, Kinder and Primary 1) require the attachment of the following items. We recommend that you have this information ready when completing your child’s application:
- Copy of the applicant’s birth certificate (Please note: If one or more parent is Peruvian, the applicant is required by law to have one of the following: a Peruvian birth certificate or a Peruvian birth certificate abroad).
- Copy of DNI for minors for Peruvian applicants or Carnet de Extranjeria or a Diplomatic Carnet as well as a Passport for foreign applicants.
- One recent photo of the applicant preferably taken within one month of the application.
- One recent photo of the applicant’s family preferably taken within one month of the application.
The application process for candidates to Early Years consists of the following:
- Complete revision of the child’s application by the Admission’s Committee
- Scheduled group tour of the Early Years facilities for both parents
- Scheduled personal interviews with Senior members of Staff may also be requested by the College
All families will receive a letter regarding the school’s final decision. Kindly note, meetings to discuss the School’s final decision with families and members of staff is not part of the regular admissions process.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Admissions Office at 315-6750 extensions 1335 or 1325.